In this Policy the words and phrases shall have the meaning given in the Terms and Conditions save as when indicated below:
1. User Information
To enable the Website to perform the full range of services the Website may collect the following types of information:
- 1.1 - User Information. When the User registers with the Website the User submits Registration Details;
- 1.2 - Cookies. When the User visits the Website the Website sends one or more cookies to the computer being used to access the Website. Cookies are used to enhance the User’s experience and interection with the Website by storing User preferences and tracking User trends. For your information it is possible to disable cookies by adjusting your browser, however it will reduce the services available to you.
- 1.3 - When the User accesses the Website, the Website servers record information that your browser automatically sends whenever the User visits any website. These may include information such as your Internet Protocol address, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your request and one or more cookies that may uniquely identify your browser.
- 1.4 - Communications. When any communication, of any form, electronic or non electronic, is sent to the Website, the website may retain these communication in order to keep an accurate history of all correspondence which will help the Website provide the User with a complete and thorough service.
- 1.5 - Messages. The website occasionally monitors messages sent between Storemates for training and monitoring purposes and/or if an investigation is required into reported behaviour that contravenes Storemates terms and conditions.
- 1.6 - Associated Sites. The Website may from time to time use its services in connection with other web sites. Personal information that is provide to those sites may be sent to the Website in order to deliver the best service possible. Any information gathered in this way is processed in accordance with this Policy.
2. The User's Choice
When a User registers for the service he/she provides his/her Registration Details (as defined in the Terms and Conditions) if the Website intends to use the Registration Details in a manner different than the purpose for which it was collected, then the Website will seek the Users prior permission. Such permission maybe declined, in which case the Website may not be able to provide those services to you.
3. Personal Information
What we use your personal information for:
- To provide services to you
- To notify you about changes to our service;
- To respond to complaints and seek to resolve them
The Website will never share personal information with a third party unless:
- 3.1 - the Website has the Users permission. Under GDPR, the Website requires that the User opt-in for the sharing of any sensitive personal information as stated in this Policy at clause 2. So we will never share any personal information unless agreed by you first.
- 3.2 - The Website have a good faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of such information is reasonably necessary to
- 3.2.1 - satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request, enforce applicable Terms and Conditions, including investigation of potential violations thereof,
- 3.2.2 - detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues, or
- 3.2.3 - protect against imminent harm to the rights, property or safety of the Website including Users or the public as required or permitted by law.
- 3.4 - The Website may share with third parties certain pieces of information which does not serve to identify individuals for example; number of Users who searched for a particular area, or how many Users clicked on a advertisement or sponsored link.
4. Changes to the Policy
The Website may amend the Policy from time to time. If we make any material changes to the Policy, Users will be notified by a prominent message on the website
5. How to complain about any details in this policy and how your data is used
If you would like to contact us, please:
- Email, call or write to us - email@example.com / 0800 001 6720
- Let us have enough information to identify you (e.g. your full name and email address); and
- Let us know what your concern relates to.
We hope that we can resolve any query or concern you may raise about our use of your information.